Thanks to Oxford IV, from whence I nicked some of these motions.
-Alfred Snider, IDAS CA
1. THW require migrants wishing to have European citizenship to pass language and value tests.
2. This House would return national treasures to their country of origin
3. This House believes that adoption agencies that receve state funding should give priority to same sex couples and infertile couples.
4. This House would require large online social networks to be controlled democratically by their users.
5. This House would refuse to negotiate with kidnappers and hijackers.
6. This House believes that Roma should be recognized as the first transnational minority in the European Union.
Quarterfinals: THBT Arabic nations should stop selling oil to France until it removes restrictions on Islamic dress.
Semifinals: THBT the ECB shoud have veto power over member states budgets
Finals: THBT the free market does not make the workers free.