|Team Tab||Speaker Tab||Debates||Statistics||Positions||Motions|
Motions Up To Round 8
1. This House opposes birthright citizenship
2. Human caused environmental catastrophes should be classified as crimes against humanity.
3. It is unethical for corporate executives to earn more than their workers.
4. Africa should have a permanent seat on the UN Security Council
5. Governments should collect the DNA data of arrested persons.
6. Insulting a religion should be considered hate speech.
7. This House would deny the right to strike
8. In cases involving the death penalty it is unethical for jurors to apply the law.