|Team Tab||Speaker Tab||Debates||Statistics||Positions||Motions|
Motions Up To Round 8
1. Disinviting college and university speakers does more good than harm.
2. Low-level offenders shopuld have their fates determined by neighbors rather than traditional courts.
3. There should be no space missions without United Nations scientific approval.
4. The sharing economy does more harm than good.
5. Government should create public space on the Internet for social protest and political free speech.
6. This House would establish a universal passport.
7. The US federal government should bail out states and cities.
8. This House supports a permanent seat with veto power on the UN Security Council for Africa.