|Team Tab||Speaker Tab||Debates||Statistics||Positions||Motions|
Motions Up To Round 6
1. In selective cases, it is acceptable to punish the innocent to prosecute the guilty,
2. This House supports a global excise tax to fund the UN's Millenium Development Goals.
3. National security whistleblowers do more harm than good.
4. This House supports the establishment of Truth and Reconciliation Commissions for indigenous people
5. United States cyberwarfare does more good than harm
6. The UN should permit a supermajority of members to override Security Council vetoes.