Zeit Debatte Tübingen, Tübingen, Germany, November 23-24 2012 Motions (translated)
December 13 2012, 8:33 AM
Zeit Debatte Tübingen, Tübingen, Germany, November 23-24 (translated)
- R1: Should prisoners temporarily lose their right to vote?
- R2: Should punishment for use of doping be subject to a statute of limitation?
- R3: Should people who are in a relationship with an enemy of the constitution (Verfassungsfeinden) be considered enemies of the constitution too?
- R4: Should people have the right to erase/block the autocomplete for their names in search engines?
- R5: Should James Bond retire?
- Semi: Should citizens be forced to borrow money to the state in times of crisis? (Should it become mandatory for citizens)
- Final: Should corporate sponsorship of dangerous (life-threatening) sports and stunts?