EUDC Galway 2011 Motions
August 13 2011, 12:32 PM
- This house believes that Germany should ban the publication of Mein Kampf indefinitely
- Round 4: This house believes that Barack Obama should have vetoed any debt deal that did not increase taxation.
- Round 5: This house would allow the creation of donor siblings.
- Round 6: This house believes that hacking is an acceptable form of protest against large corporations.
- Round 7: This house believes that early childhood education in schools should undermine traditional gender roles.
- Round 8: This house believes that America and the EU should cease all financial, political and military support to both Israel and the Palestinian Authority until they reach a peace agreement.
- Round 9: This house would legally require priests to report all serious crimes that they hear of in confessions.
- This house believes God Exists.
- this house believes that the state should pay reparations to women