World Schools Debate Academy 2011 Tournament, Kranjska Gora, Slovenia
Motions for WSDA Tournament:
1. Voting should be obligatory.
2. Require large online social networks to be controlled democratically by their users.
3. The exploration and development of outer space should be done by an international organization.
4. We support parents who secretly install spyware on their children’s electronic devices.
5. There would be no Arabic spring without the Internet.
Quarterfinals: Children should be excluded from any religion until adulthood
Semifinals: Representative democracy has failed us.
Finals: A conscious consumer does for democracy more than a voter.