UADC Macao Motions 2011
R1.M1.TH would not allow minors to be involved in politics
R1.M2.TH would scrap the government pension system
R1.M3.TH house regrets the practice of 'tiger' parenting
1.THBT copyright of visual media belongs to the subject and not the photographer
2.TH would build a national DNA database
3.TH would ban the collection and sale of location and usage information by Smartphone companies.
Round 3 Motions
1. TH would ban adult entertainment from casinos.
2. THBT it is wrong to raise money for social welfare through national lotteries.
3. TH would remove all sin taxes.
1. THBT countries which pollute common waters should lose their Exclusive Economic Zones (EEZs)
2. TH would not grant citizenship at birth to the children of foreigners on domestic soil
3. TH would pay the militaries of the other states to fight our battles.
R5.M1.TH believes that doctor should never lie to their patients, even for their own good
R5.M2.TH celebrates the willingness of women to be 'sluts'
R5.M3.TH would allow individuals to purchase behavior-modifying drugs without prescription
6.M1.THBT China should leave the WTO
R6.M2.THBT China should support the unification of the two Koreas
R6.M3.THBT China should actively incentivize celebrities and public figures who are non citizen ethnic Chinese to naturalize
Round 7 motions:
1. TH would make education in the high arts mandatory in schools.
2. TH would require presidential candidates to disclose their official records upon public request.
3. TH regrets the high priority given to sports in the national consciousness.
According to Twitter after 7 rounds only NUS1 have a perfect record of 7 wins.
Round 8 Motions:
1.TH prefers a secular autocracy to a fundamentalist democracy
2.TH would erase the legacies and tear down monuments dedicated to deposed dictators.
3. TH would require election campaigns to be bi-/multi-lingual
Double Octo Finals
1. THBT states should actively protect the practice of home grown religion
2. THBT the state should cease to recognize the specific 'right to religious freedom
3. TH would not allow religious missions to access the vulnerable
1. THW target the families of our enemies
2. THBT it’s legitimate for states to exaggerate threats to pass unpopular legislation they deem to be in the interest of national security
3. THW discontinue all Black Operations
1. THW make the raising of business and labour standards a prerequisite for development aid.
2. THW punish financial institution who fail to maintain liquidity in situation of market fluctuation.
3. THW discard tourism reliant economy strategies
Th welcomes the development of the feminist discourse that embraces and expounds on the physical
psychological differences between men and women.
THBT seduction is a legitimate tool in achieving political ends.
THW send women as ambassadors to the countries that oppress women.
TH would never offer amnesty to heads of state in the midst of possible regime change.