HWS RR 2011 Motions
April 11 2011, 4:39 PM
1) This house would eliminate tenure for university professors.
2) This house believes that S&M contracts are unconscionable.
3) This house would give preference to immigration applicants whose values are consistent with those of the host nation.
4) This house supports parents who secretly install spyware on their children’s electronic devices.
5) This house would not use public money on life-extending medical care for people over a certain age.
Finals: This house believes that whenever individuals have a choice between spending their money on luxuries or donating it to ameliorating suffering, morality demands donating.